Friday, February 24, 2017

Life around here

TGIF!

I've slowed down on blogging lately, so I need to catch up on life around here!

So it's February, but it definitely feels like summer already. We have been wearing shorts and sunnies playing outside all week! I am not complaining one bit, I hope this weather sticks around!
Any chance we get we are out riding bikes, taking a walk, jumping on the trampoline, playing ball....really anything outside. Tatum even said the other day that we don't need a playroom anymore and she wants to make that her teacher room now. Oh the 6 year old! :)
 We've been getting all of our reading done before any play time outside. The kids have really improved in their reading this year, we are so proud of them!

 Gigi came over and jumped with the kids! Go Gigi!
 I lunched with the kids this week, which is always so much fun!

 I got to love on the twins a few days this week, can they stay little like this forever!? :)
 Speaking of....thank you facebook for reminding me of how little the children were 5 short years ago. 
 Wednesday night after church the kids and I needed a Sonic snack! :) They told me I was "so cool!" :) If only that would last forever!
 School morning pics, gotta love them! :)
We have a pretty busy weekend around here, so this catches us up.

I read a quote from Rick Warren this week that I wanted to document, " God changes caterpillars into butterflies, sand into pearls, and coal into diamonds using time and pressure. He's working on you too" 

That is refreshing to my soul!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment